Monday, January 4, 2010

  • How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge building project?
  • What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
  • What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what would you have done differently in future group activities?
  • Did you experience any fear(s), discomfort(s) and apprehension(s) working with this team? Why?
  • How do you overcome them?
I feel that working in a group allows us to better understand the personality of our new friends and improve on our communication and cooperation skills.

I think that i did not interact well with my friends as we did not know each other and were complete strangers.

I have learnt that we should settle our arguments without raising our voices. I will try to listen to my group members ideas before interrupting them.

I felt very weird working with strangers as i am not use to it but over time we managed work out our differences and complete the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment